Your privacy is very important to us!
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following, Anqlave Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Anqlave”) informs you about the collection of personal data upon use of this website. Personal data are defined as all data which can be attributed to your person, e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
- The Controller in terms of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Anqlave Pte. Ltd.
Anqlave Data Protection Officer is available to answer your questions about the processing of your personal data by e-mail, to: email@example.com, or by post, to:
Anqlave Pte. Ltd.
The Work Project, 12 Marina View
Asia Square Tower 2, #11-01
- When you contact Anqlave by email or via the contact form, the data you have provided (your email address and, where applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by Anqlave for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. The data collected in this context are deleted once storage is no longer required; if there is a statutory duty to retain the data, processing will be restricted.
- If Anqlave wishes to use commissioned subcontractors for individual functions of this service or to use your data for commercial purposes, detailed information about the respective processes is provided below. The fixed criteria for storage periods are likewise stated below.
- You have the following rights in your relationship with Anqlave with regard to the personal data concerning your person:
a. Right to information
b. Right to correction or erasure
c. Right to limit processing
d. Right to object to processing
e. Right to data portability
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by Anqlave. The designated data protection supervisory authority will be:
Personal Data Protection Commission
10 Pasir Panjang Road
#03-01 Mapletree Business City
Collection of personal data upon visiting this website
- If you are using the website only on an informational basis, i.e. you do not register or otherwise transmit information to Anqlave, Anqlave will only collect the personal data transmitted to the server by your browser. If you wish to view the website, Anqlave collects the following data, which are technically required in order to display this website to you and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR): IP address, Date and time of access, Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), Content of request (specific page), Access status/HTTP status code, Amount of data transferred, Website from which the request is made, Browser, Operating system and its user interface, Language and version of browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use this website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser used by you and through which the agency which sets the cookie (in this case Anqlave) is provided with particular pieces of information. Cookies cannot execute applications or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the online service generally more user-friendly and effective.
a. Transient cookies - Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, through which different requests by your browser may be allocated to a single session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to this website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b. Persistent cookies - Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-set period, which may differ depending on the type of cookie. You may at any time delete cookies in your browser’s security settings.
You may configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. This may mean that you will not be able to use all functions of this website.
Further functions and services of this website
- Alongside the purely informational use of this website, Anqlave offers a number of different services which you may use if they are of interest to you. For this purpose, you will normally have to supply some additional personal data which Anqlave will use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
- Anqlave uses external service providers for some parts of the processing of your data. These providers have been carefully selected and engaged by Anqlave, are bound to instructions and are monitored regularly.
- Furthermore, Anqlave may provide your personal data to third parties if participation in promotions, contract conclusions or similar services of Anqlave are offered in conjunction with associates. You will receive detailed information on this when you supply your personal data, or in the service description below.
Objection or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent for your data to be processed, you may revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the lawfulness of processing of your personal data once you have declared it to Anqlave.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing up of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case particularly if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is explained by Anqlave in each case in the following description of functions. If you wish to declare such an objection, Anqlave requests that you stipulate the reasons why you wish no processing of your personal data to take place. In the event of a justified objection, Anqlave will investigate the circumstances and either cease or adjust data processing, or notify you of mandatory reasons meriting protection, due to which the processing must be continued.
- You may, of course, at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. Please use the following contact details to inform Anqlave of your objection to advertising: Anqlave Pte. Ltd. 2 Science Park Dr. Singapore 118222.
Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "Cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to allow the website operator to analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed further in a shortened version, which excludes the possibility of attribution to a particular individual. If the data collected about you is attributable to your person, this attribution is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data therefore immediately deleted.
- We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse use of and continually improve this website. The statistics gained enable us to improve our services and design them in a manner which is of more interest to you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Details of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 7.
Registration and use of ACFP
- If you would like to register and use the Anqlave Cloud File Protection, you must provide your email address. There is no obligation to provide your real name. The website may be used under a pseudonym.
- When you register and use the service, Anqlave stores the data required for contract performance, including details of the email address. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. (3) In order to prevent the unauthorised access of third parties to your personal data, the connection is encrypted by TLS technology.
- Furthermore, the data necessary for the encryption, especially the public and private key, will be stored inside Anqlave Data Vault that is managed by us (the private key in encrypted form and cannot be decrypted and exported at any time). The aforementioned data will exclusively be used to enable continuity of the service.